Day 2 of 10! Are you back? Just joining me? Well, I’m happy you’re here, and incidentally, being “happy” has everything to do with today’s post…Solution 2: Have Fun! Continue reading
Archive | 2:57 pm
- Tales of a Superhero Princess
- A Line in the Sand(wich)
- Be My Enemy
- Best Friends Forever?
- Top Ten Things That Make Me Cringe
- And That’s What It’s All About
- You Should Be So Clever
- Who’s My Boss?
- Getting Schooled By My Preschooler
- Messes and Messages
- 10 Reasons Girls & Boys Should Play Together
- Lego Friends Misses the Mark on Friendships
Pink Brain, Blue Brain: How Small Differences Grow into Troublesome Gaps
by Lise Eliot, Ph.D.
back to school books boys and girls bullying categories child development children children's books communication Culture development education elementary school empathy exclusion family four year olds friends friendship friendships gender gender learning gender segregation groups healthy relationships humor inclusion kids labels learning life love messages parenting parents peers play relationships school segregation solutions sorting stereotypes superheroes teachers